lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

A Soccer Game to Remeber


The first time you went to a party, your first day in school, and the first sports team you were in. These are events that you remember very well or at least you remember them over other memories you might have from your childhood. As a kid you will always remember the first time you played soccer, baseball or any other sport in a team. So this is the story of the first time I played with the school soccer team.  When I was 6 years old I entered the school soccer team and we entered Copa Colegio El Roble. It was a Monday that I remember I was playing soccer during recess with my friends when our trainer gathered the whole team and he told us that we were  going to enter Copa El Roble, which was next Saturday, and that he would give us our uniforms Friday before the game so we would not lose them.   When I returned home from school I told my mom that we were going to compete in a soccer cup next Saturday and I needed shoes to play and that our uniform would be given to us the Friday before the game. That night when my dad returned home I while we were having dinner I told him the news about the soccer game; he was so excited about it that he promised me to buy any pair of soccer shoes that I wanted. After that I went to bed and waited patiently for the week passed as quick as possible. Finally was Friday and the coach called the team to give the uniforms. I got the one with number 6 it was a red shirt  with the number in yellow in the back, shorts were dark blue and socks too, I still have this uniform in my wardrobe. After he gave us the uniforms he told us to keep them in our backpacks so we would not lose them, then he told us that the cup started at 10am and that we needed to be there at 9am to be in the opening ceremony. After that I returned home and I showed my mom the uniform she told me it was a nice uniform and she put it my closet and I started to play Pokémon Stadium in my Nintendo 64 to spare time. When I started to feel tired I went to bed and I fell asleep. It was Saturday morning and my dad woke me up early so we could go to the shop to get my shoes. It was a sunny day, perfect to play soccer, I ate breakfast and put on my uniform after that I get in the car with my mom, my dad and my little sister then we leave to the shop to buy my new shoes. We went to a mall named Peri-Roosevelt my dad told me and my mom to start walking to the sports shops while he tried to find a parking space, so we could avoid losing time. We entered several shops, but none of them had the shoes that I wanted and not even I knew what shoes I wanted, when my dad entered the shop that I was in with my mom he instantly found a nice pair of shoes that were the new brand of Adidas that was called Predator I liked those shoes as soon as my dad showed them to me. I tried them, but they were big, and the sales lady told us that we could use additional shoe templates to adjust the shoe size and it worked. When we left the mall to get to the cup we only had 1 hour to arrive on time for the opening ceremony and my dad had no idea of how to get to Colegio El Roble, after we spent 30minutes in the car asking for directions on how to get to that school we finally arrived. When we arrived I was amazed with that school because it was so big, but the most impressive thing was the soccer field. It had 5 soccer fields, four were small fields were for kids my age and the main field was huge the used with small goals they were able to divide it into 3 smaller fields. I found the coach and the team and he told us to make a line the opening ceremony was about to start. The ceremony finally started when a person with a mic pronounced a school name that school marched to the center of the field and it was amazing because everyone was looking you. It was a nice ceremony and after that it was our turn to play. We were going to play against Colegio Mcdermont. We won that game and then we won the championship.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario